Monday, April 21, 2014

Reasons to keep going

I have thought about what I want to do with my life like a LOT lately, and I felt like I should start blogging and share some of my thoughts with you. This is my first blog post, so I'm kind of nervous :D
I maybe should tell something about myself... Well, I am a fifteen year old girl and I love all kinds of stuff. I write novels and short stories, I do covers of my favorite songs, I read a lot of books, I eat a lot of food, I draw and paint... I like everything creative and beautiful. I believe there is something beautiful in everyone and everything, and I am determined to find it!
I love adventure, and right now I am trying to find my own. Or create maybe...
Anyways, I would like to tell you all one very important thing; You need to be yourself to succeed. And to be yourself you should never give up!
There are plenty of reasons to do what you love and keep trying, and I won't write all them down, because I want you to think about what are the most important things for just you.
Never give up my dear friends :D


Emilia :)

No comments: